Introducing "The Stapleton"
The “Stapleton” by Deprez Custom Homes is a charming New Urbanism home in Fallbrook. The "Stapleton" is walking distance to the Fallbrook Town Center, Schoo Middle School, the YMCA, and the Fallbrook Marketplace. You will fall in love the convenience of Fallbrook with the feel of a tight-knit community within the city limits of Lincoln. Featuring over 2,600 sq ft. of finish the Stapleton is sure to surprise. The open concept home features a spacious living, dining, and kitchen that effortlessly flow from one area to the other. A master bedroom with a large walk-in closet and double-sink master bath creates a wonderful retreat. A second bedroom upstairs and hall bathroom round out the main floor living space. In the basement is a large family room, bedroom with an extra large walk-in closet, and bathroom. A third-stall garage adds to the wonderful amenities of this home, it’s perfect for that extra car, motorcycle, or just storage for the kids toys.
The Stapleton has plenty to offer:
- Granite kitchen countertops and birch cabinets
- Large island in the kitchen
- Fireplace in Living Room
- Wood flooring in kitchen, dining and living room
- Closet pantry
- Cambria Quartz countertops in bathrooms
- Master bathroom has walk-in tiled shower and dual vanity
- Stainless steel appliances
- Exterior features brick and Hardiplank siding exterior
- 2” x 6” exterior walls
- Pella energy-efficient windows and doors
Since 1996 Deprez Custom Homes has provided a hands-on approach to home building. Jim Deprez frames each home to assure the same quality for your home that he would want for himself. From framing-to-finish you can be confident that quality is built in.